CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I figured I should add a disclaimer of some sort on here. All my thoughts.. are original and unedited. I don't proof what I post before I post it.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Life's Battles

I have come to the realization that it takes twice as much work and patience to reintegrate a family, than it does to deal with the separation.

Being apart is never easy. We dream of the reunion and being together again. You can't prepare for the personality changes, lifestyle changes, mood changes. You take all that and multiply it by the number of people in the family, obstacles are bound to stand in the way of that picked fence dream.

No one ever wants to say that the stress and heartache was worth it in the end. However, if you can survive the war... you are strong enough for life's battles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment