CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I figured I should add a disclaimer of some sort on here. All my thoughts.. are original and unedited. I don't proof what I post before I post it.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Time again?

I came to my blog to pull some old posts from 2 years ago....and I found myself reading the words that meant a lot to me quite some time ago. I guess I have surprised myself that I have learned, from myself. Things that I wrote, 2 years ago, I am able to apply to situations that have occurred in my life recently. I almost feel like the person then, is talking to the me, now.

If you are in the mood to read... check out this post.. on judging others.. and how we treat other people.
http://posh007.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-should-be-sleeping-but-these-thoughts.html

Deployment is showing it's ugly head, and oddly enough, I find myself here. I started writing before the last deployment.. and haven't felt a desire to write, until right now. So get ready to ride this bumpy road ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment