CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I figured I should add a disclaimer of some sort on here. All my thoughts.. are original and unedited. I don't proof what I post before I post it.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Teeter Totter

You would think that after so long of the same 'ol... people decide they want change. Especially when the same 'ol is becoming unpleasant. When there are 2 people involved 1 of 3 things can happen. person a adjusts. person b adjusts. both parties adjust.

You can't really expect that if one person adjusts and the other person doesn't that everything will be fine and dandy from that point on. Imagine a teeter totter. Both people can't benefit from it unless both people are putting work into it.

Yeah.. I think that sums it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment